We are excited to let you know that ADVISORS with Purpose, the membership network, has rebranded as Kingdom Advisors Canada. As part of this growing international network of Christian financial professionals, you will have access to a wealth of information and resources to help you along your journey.
Kingdom Advisors is more than 2,000 members strong. Membership connects you with a community of like-minded peers along with local, national, and remote training offerings. All of our offerings are designed to support your growth in three critical areas: delivery of biblically wise financial advice, wisdom in practice management, and equipping in personal and spiritual growth.
Member Services Guide
Kingdom Advisors Canada™ is pleased to offer the following unique benefits to its members. If you feel God calling you to be involved, please complete our Membership Application form.
Download the Fillable Membership Application Form HERE
Download the Inkable Membership Application Form HERE
Training sessions based on the Word of God:
- Access to the excellent biblical training as it relates to money and possessions.
- Annual conferences offering great Christian speakers and interaction with others who share your faith and your profession. Find out more in the 'events' area on the home page of this website.
- Access to the Giving Gateway, an on-line interactive website to journey through the Legacy and Gift Planning process with your client.
Coaching Call Teleconferences:
- Join with Christian experts in the field of financial advice giving
- Learn from and converse with Christian business and ministry leaders as they share their experience and wisdom.
Qualified Kingdom Advisors Accreditation:
- Set yourself apart and become accountable to living your faith in your daily practice by applying Biblical stewardship and business principles. Find out more here.
- Once you are accredited as a Qualified Kingdom Advisor (formerly Christian Financial Counsellor) your name and professional information will be included in the listing of all members on the Kingdom Advisors Canada website as well as the CNCF and ADVISORS with Purpose™ websites, providing you with new clients, excellent networking and referral opportunities. Check it out!
Newsletters and Magazines:
- A monthly electronic update full of event details, new ideas, success stories, advice from Christian experts and encouragement.
An Advisor's Toolkit:
- This toolkit will assist you in giving God-honouring advice which originates from your understanding of biblical principles. It includes specifics on Planned Giving tools and strategies based on sound Christian principles. Just contact us for your electronic copy.
- Encouragement and support from other like-minded financial professionals in your field.
- Accountability and nourishment from fellow believers.
- Use of the Kingdom Advisors Canada™ logo and reference in your marketing material.
(A Professionally Designated Advisor such as accountant, broker, lawyer or planner) An individual who is a financial professional committed to integrating Christian financial principles into his/her life and professional practice for the benefit of clients.
(Individuals with Charity and Ministry organizations) An individual working with a charitable organization or foundation.